azizcfpx.com

Matlamat Anda Hala Tuju Kita
It is currently 23 Feb 2019, 04:19

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Lessons from Buluhmas, Jazmeen, Noradz and Eastana Farm
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2008, 13:20 

Dears;

From The Star newspaper “Bank Negara raided four companies in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Negeri Sembilan
on Monday on suspicion of illegal deposit taking and money laundering activities. The central bank said in a statement on Monday that it raided Buluhmas Enterprise Sdn Bhd, Jazmeen (M) Sdn Bhd, Noradz Travel & Services Sdn Bhd
and Eastana Farm Industries Sdn Bhd.”

What lesson can we learn here? Many people would love to become rich quickly and easily. They lose their rational when making decision to join any investment that can give them quick return.

During Hari Raya, one of my relatives also invite me to join the Bul.h… program. You invest approximately RM9k, you will get RM1.4k every month sampai bila2. Imagine you will get between 10% to 16% monthly escpecially when the economy is volatile globally.

My common sense, it might as well we ask all GLCs like TM, Petronas , TNB etc to stop their yearly investment (billions of RM yearly) in future projects and pump their money into this scheme. So that their staff don’t need to go to work and still get salaries sampai bila2. Good isn’t it. But this is far from truth.

Why is still many people believe in this type of scheme?

1. Lack of Knowledge

2. Greed

3. Short-cut, easy, quick

The scheme will come and go and there will be many to be trapped again in such scheme in the future. So beware and help educate your family and friends not to join those get-rich-quick program

:evil:

Ps : artikel di atas di petik dari penulis myunitrust.com ... sebagai ulangkaji/ peringatan kita semua